the authentic beautiful beach of Pontal de Maceió (Fortim),
the Barraca (beach Hut) Maresia is
the right place to spend a day of relaxation, take advantage of
the sea, the magic panorama and savour a delicious fish or seafood.
Excerpt of the menu:
- Peixe Frito (Sauted Sea Fish)
- Peixada (kind of local "Bouillabaisse")
- Skate Moqueca
- Fish Moqueca
- Shrimp Moqueca
- Oyster Moqueca (during season)
(The "moqueca", specialty of
the house, is a kind of fish or seafood stew seasoned
with palm oil, coconut and other spices. Quite delicious!)
- Lobster au Naturel (during season)
- Lobster Garlic & Olive Oil style (during season)
- Carne do Sol (sauteed salted and sun dried beef meat)
- Farm Chicken in Orange Sauce
- "Bolinhas" (Fish, Shrimp, Cheese or Chicken fried balls)
- Fried Macaxeira
- French Fries
Also enjoy the panoramic view on the beach and the fishermen boats
(jangadas) sipping a refreshing coconut water and lime, a soda or
an icy cold beer.
At the Maresia, hygiene and
protection of the environment are everydays' concern.
The Maresia takes an active part in the cleanup project of the beach.
Tel.: +55 (88) 8824 8113 (OI) / (88) 9338 3163 (CLARO)
Location of the beach hut/Barraca
Mareisa, Pontal in a bigger map
- Back to top -